Thursday 30 August 2012

WishList: Asos Marketplace B73 Army Jackets. .



Images from B73 on Asos

Just when you thought the army jackets were left in the 90's they make a massive come back. Every retailer on the high street has these bad boys in stock and I was keen to get my hands on one. Until I saw the price tags. I left Topshop and Pull in Bear with my tail in between my legs. I thought I'd have to fork out at least £60 for a decent over sized vintage army jacket...but then I found B73 on Asos Marketplace. An amazing range of vintage shops are on Asos marketplace with equally amazing price tags. The ones above in B73 are only £22.00! I rubbed my eyes and thought I was dreaming.  Teamed with plain black leggings and wedge high tops, I'll be ready to march left, right, left in styleeee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment