Thursday 23 August 2012

Bazaar Lifestyle: Lion King the Musical. . London









Top: H&M, Vest cardigan: Topshop, Trousers: Vera Moda, Trainers: Boohoo.com

I was so excited to take my mum to see the award winning West End production of the Lion King Musical in London. It was the third time I saw it and was just as excited as the first time I saw it. We sat in the aisle seats in the Stalls section which was a treat as the animals walked down next to us. Definitely pick an aisle seat if you decide to go for Stalls. Prices range from £50-100 for tickets but it is well worth it. The show is breathtaking. It is easily my favourite West End show as so much effort goes into the staging, costumes and lighting. The theatre is right near my old Uni so I pranced around campus as if I was a Fresher again (sniff). 
My outfit was a simple comfy look but I was excited to wear out my Isabel Marant wannabe trainers from Boohoo.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment