Thursday 16 August 2012

Bazaar Outfits: Lazy Oaf T-Shirt









In Pakistan, it's very common to see bootleg cartoon characters on clothing, bedsheets, stationary and accessories. As a child, my favourite was a Tom and Jerry backpack I took to school where Tom was neon orange and Jerry was lime green. 

So I immediately fell in love with this oversized Lazy Oaf tee which had faux Disney inspired characters printed on. As soon as I found it online though, poof, it disappeared from their website. I was gutted. But it was meant to be because I found it in Brick Lane East London in their sample sale for £15 and immediately snapped it up. Copyright issues means that it is no longer available on their website but check them out online for alternative oversized tees. I wore mine tucked into some printed bottoms from Topshop and Primark leopard print shoes. Perfect for the holiday season. My glittery name necklace is handmade from quirky cool London jewellery designer Tatty Devine and you can order one from their website here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment