Friday 23 December 2011

Just Devine: Tatty Devine Jewellery

RRP £55.00


So my first post is about the fabulous Tatty Devine. This quirky cool brand make handmade jewellery and have recently celebrated the launch of their first book which details how to hand make jewellery yourself. I first came across the brand through a friend who use to work for them and is obsessed with their stuff. Think random: 3d banana brooches, huge dinosaur skeleton necklaces, cartoon eyes rings and so on. My favourite has to be the personalised glittery necklaces which spell out whatever your heart pleases! Check out the one I got as a gift from friends, really does make any outfit extra special! I wear mine with plain tops to make it really stand out with a funky print cardigan and skinny jeans. Love Tatty too and check out their stuff online. 





No comments:

Post a Comment