Saturday 24 December 2011

Geek Chic: Moo Eyewear

Moo Eyewear: Unique eyewear from London based designer





Moo Eyewear is to put it quite simply, one of the most exciting fashion pieces I have seen from young London based designer Moo Piyasombatkul and has already caught the eye of celebrities such as Lady GaGa who wore these to her X factor performance in the UK. A friend of mine had the pleasure of studying alongside the very talented Moo Piyasombatkul, who is originally from Thailand. She created this intricate collection for her Graduate range at the London College of Fashion and was spotted by Browns, one of the most prominent fashion stores in London. No doubt her eyewear will be a huge success and these are the only things that will make me stop wearing my contacts! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair and will definitely embrace my inner geek. Buy these at Browns Fashion and find your inner geek too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment