Thursday 29 December 2011

Amazing Aztecs..



  
Black Aztec Print Jumper, The End, £25







First of all, I'd like to apologise for the poor quality images. These were snapped just as I was going out on my iphone.

So I have noticed a lot of Aztec prints on the high street lately and this is one of my recent buys from The End, a store filled with glamorous pieces based in Watford. My favourite part of the store is the labels which are handwritten and add which celeb or fashion collection the clothing or accessory is inspired by which is definitely a great touch. I teamed my jumper with blue skinny jeans, my tatty devine necklace and Uggs for a casual but funky look. 
Tip: Don't over accessorise with Aztec prints, the print is a statement in itself and doesn't need extra attention. Go simple with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment