Monday 9 April 2012

Drake Concert..London O2..26.03.12






Drizzyyyy Drake was amazing live in concert at the London o2 arena, with supporting act Labyrinth (who didn't get much love from the crowd unfortunately). In front of 18,000 fans, Drake killed most of the tracks from his album like 'Forever', 'Practice' and 'Marvins Room'. I put together a concert outfit which includes baggy jeans, a quirky top from Blanco (I'd add a long sleeve cardigan or blazer to this to cover up), Isabel Marant wedge trainers (so you can see over the crowds and be comfortable) with a loud Paul's Boutique bag to inject some colour and funkiness into the outfit. I am dying to get my hands on a pair of the Isabel Marant trainers, as worn by Beyonce in her video for Love on Top, but they are kinda expensive so a high street lookalike may have to do! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I think we may have seen Drake at the same time! I saw him about 2 weeks ago, and I loved it, although I wish he performed Find your Love!! :( I expected him to perform that!
    Just discovered you, loving your blog so far! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ayesha! Ah i know what you mean! i felt like he should have sang more but was styl a good night :-)
    Ah thanks for the support! X

    ReplyDelete