Sunday 11 March 2012

Head-To-Toe Style Gems: How to Wear Printed Shirts



























It's been some time since I last blogged, my life has been a blur of meetings in East London with brands to get my latest project going (more details to come soon) as well as trying to keep up to date with my current job which has meant upcoming job interviews and late night work not to mention trying to keep my dwindling social life going attending engagement parties which has left me exhausted. Living in London and being middle class means keeping a 'sensible' career going at the same time to fund any real passions. 


Anyhoo, back to the HTT outfit of today. Blanco in Westfield really is my happy place. I spend way too long in there browsing their amazing collection of shirts and trousers (the male sales assistant greeted me with 'Back again?' *cringe*) and if you're looking for some key work wear items, or casual glam tops/shirts, it really should be your main destination. Heavily influenced by high fashion, it is always one step ahead of other high street stores and very reasonably priced with shirts starting at £19. I loved this silk shirt with the chain print and thought it would look fab with a pair of skinnies, nude heels and a Lanvin Happy Medium Shoulder bag (Net-a-Porter). Love this outfit for day and night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment