Sunday 13 October 2013

One Year Later...

So here I am blogging one year later. A lot has happened in a year. 

I turned 25. A massive realisation that I am now hurtling towards 30 and officially a mid 20er.

Fashion is still a big love of mine. I joined a dressmaking course where I struggled to learn basic skills and swore incessantly at a sewing machine. During this time I also launched a fashion collection with my close pal Jess. Check it out at www.dazzleandjolt.com

Dazzle & Jolt is a fun, colourful range of tees and sweatshirts and is still fairly new. We are hoping for big things to come. 

In the meantime, I felt this photo of me in Spain summed up my past year and attitude towards blogging.

I am hoping to no longer neglect the blog and will be coming up with more doses of fashion fun.
In the meantime you can also check out my instagram @zara_sal88



No comments:

Post a Comment