Sunday 6 May 2012

Inayah Collection 2012. .



Images from Inayah.com


I always look for modesty in clothing, over sized cardigans, boyfriend jeans and blazers are a big hit with me. So I am absolutely in love with the new Inayah collection. Rich purples and pale pinks with sparkling detail make the Islamic clothing brand really stand out. The way the material falls makes it perfect for most body shapes giving elegance and modesty to all. My favourite is the pale pink ensemble which would be perfect for weddings and other special events teamed with nude heels. With a price tag of £349, I'll definitely have to save up to hit the wedding season in style. 

Shop the collection at Inayah.com for some modest glamour.  



1 comment:

  1. Ah thanks for the support! ! much appreciated :-D! x

    ReplyDelete